Monday, March 5, 2012

Small Town Girl by Nevershoutnever


LYRICS:

i got this new girlfriendShe likes waking up early insted of sleeping inAnd how she loves me for the dumb that i truly amive got this new girlfriend

And honestly i probly shouldnt even call her manshe so divine but shes so coo coo and the same damn time

And i cant understand why it is taking so much timeto see this small town girl is the catch of a life time

She dont even know just who i amnoShe dont even know just where ive beenno

And every broken promise that i ever madei promise youFrom the deepest darkest corrner of my heart just knowmy love is true

She dont even know

I've got this new girlfriendShe likes scary movies and holding my hand[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/small-town-girl-lyrics-never-shout-never.html ]And how she loves me for the fuck up that i truly amI've got this new girlfriend

And honestly i probly shouldnt even call her manshe so divine but shes so coo coo and the same damn time

And i cant understand why it is taking so much timeto see this small town girl is the catch of a life time

She don't even know just who i amnoShe don't even know just where ive beenno

And every broken promise that i ever madeI promise youFrom the deepest darkest corrner of my heart just knowmy love is true

She don't even know

I've got this new girlfriendI never thought id fall in love againbut how she loves me for the broken heart i truly amI've got this new girlfriend

No comments: