Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Get to know Chad Sugg






"I'm Chad, just another human looking for a piece of the universe to grab onto. I make music and live in Nashville, where I record these songs in my bedroom." 
"I make music, art, & books for a living. I spend more time on the road than I do at home, and I definitely think dreaming is essential. " 



Age :: 25

Birthday :: July 14, 1986

Hometown :: Nashville, TN

Birthplace :: Clarksville, TN

Hobbies :: Everything

About Chad
I'm just a kid from a random town in Tennessee. I'm pretty ambitious when it comes to life and making it what I consider to be good. So, I do my best to stay busy all the time. I consider music to be the air I breathe, and I love every aspect of it, no matter if I'm singing my own songs or listening to my favorite bands on my iPod.

Favorite Bands
Just to name a few: Bright Eyes, Fun, John Mayer, Death Cab For Cutie, The Mountain Goats, The Weakerthans, Eve 6, Frou Frou, The Decemberists, Jack's Mannequin, Third Eye Blind, Jimmy Eat World, Arcade Fire.

Currently Reading
On The Road by Jack Kerouac

Writing
In my free time I'm a big fan of writing poetry and prose. I've written and self-published two poetry books in the past two years, and am working on my third now. 


What is now?



Hello there,


I'm Chad, and I like to create things. At some point in life I realized I liked doing things that make me happy, so that's what I do. I started out making music years ago under the name Backseat Goodbye, and now I still do that, but I also make music under my real name. I also write books, draw/paint things, have my own webcomic, and sometimes, I play guitar for my friend Alex Goot on tour.
I currently live in Tennessee in a house made of clouds and magic (only part of that is true.) I'm a big fan of nerdy stuff, and I'm starting to find that I get a little bit nerdier with each new day... Trust me, I'll pick Star Wars or Harry Potter over anything, anytime, anywhere. I'm a pretty positive person, and don't really understand the need for negativity whatsoever in any aspect of life. I mean, trust me, I know life's not perfect, but why stare at the ground when you can simply look up?

(c) http://www.chadsugg.com/about


Influences
The Weepies, Bob Dylan
Email
Website


SELCA:








GIFS:









PHOTOSHOOTS:













PERFORMANCES:




Closing time



Excerpts:




No comments: