Sunday, June 19, 2011

All time Favorites










Like when you are studying with matching starving. Lels. DD (Dunkin Donuts) really pops out my head. Maybe the flavors really don't matter for me but the colors and sweetness really are something. I really do hope you agree bout that.

But before the study sessions we really need a companion note "companion" Aha! Really it can be consumed in just 10 minutes depending on its hotness. Before anything green mindedness comes out from you one of the best companions is a cup of Coffee. 3in1 is really common here in the Philippines but Brown coffee + 3in1 madness will surely do for me. I can be awake for more than 6 hours with coffee.

But I'm not gonna deny the fact that Coffee has its side effects and usefulness. Check below!

Caffeine temporarily increases heartbeat, increases the blood pressure, and stimulates the action of the lungs; increases basal metabolic rate (BMR), and promotes urine production; and it relaxes smooth muscles, notably the bronchial muscle. Caffeine is used in treating migraine, either alone or in combination. It enhances the action of the ergot alkaloids used for the treatment of this problem, and also increases the potency of analgesics such as aspirin. It can somewhat relieve asthma attacks by dilating the bronchial airways.

Too much caffeine can produce restlessness, nausea, headache, tense muscles, sleep disturbances, and cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats). Because caffeine increases the production of stomach acid it may worsen ulcer symptoms or cause acid reflux ("heartburn"). Evening use of caffeine may disrupt sleep and cause insomnia.

Caffeine should be used with caution by people with heart disease and high blood pressure (hypertension), and by those suffering from the eye disease glaucoma. Caffeine medications should generally not be used in children. Many children are already consuming significant amounts of caffeine in drinks and food. In this connection, a nutritional concern is that children may choose fizzy drinks in preference to milk, thus getting "empty" calories at the expense of valuable nutrients.

Long term effects:

Although caffeine does not fall into the class of "addictive" drugs, it may be habit-forming. Some people may experience headache, fatigue, irritability and nervousness when their daily intake of caffeine is quickly and substantially altered.

Author's insights:

I don't usually judge and believe immediately to whatever might happen but being informed as well as being observant can really help us maintaining and controlling drinking/eating of food and drinks. So healthy living is really very important.


I've had really specified Coffee Drinking here cause I love Coffee and My Grandmother always warned me drinking much of it. But for myself I usually drink only when I study or bored. *bored here is super f*ucking bored ha. I mean it's not that that I got nothing else to do like no net surfing, no tv, no radio no whatever. It's just you know warm nights w/o no one to talk to besides your effing dreams.



No comments: